Teeth-in-a-day is a unique process involving implant-supported dentures. The treatment process for implant-supported dentures traditionally takes months to complete. With teeth-in-a-day, this process is streamlined so that you can replace your missing teeth and regain your smile in just one appointment. When you receive teeth-in-a-day, our dentist will place your implants and immediately anchor a denture to them. We can then adjust or replace the denture as your mouth heals to ensure that your denture fits and functions properly.
Your treatment will begin with our dentist taking a high-resolution scan of your mouth and jawbone structure. This will enable us to determine the optimal placement for your implants. Your denture will then be crafted and, once the placement procedure is complete, attached over the implants to provide you with reliable, stable oral function. In most cases, you will receive two restorations: the initial denture, which is attached following your implant placement, and a final denture, which will be attached after your mouth has healed.
Benefits of teeth-in-a-day include:
- A fixed (nonremovable) solution that will look, feel and function like your original teeth
- A highly stable final result
- No food restrictions, allowing you to bite and chew normally
- A drastically reduced treatment time
- No time spent without teeth
- Accelerated healing and recovery time
- Preservation of your bone, gum tissues and facial contours
To schedule a consultation with our dentist and learn more about teeth-in-a-day, please contact our office.